Every day we feed chewing and swallowing different foods. Having healthy teeth will allow us to enjoy and savor our meals more.
One of the greatest pleasures of life!
La absence of teeth, the presence of decayed or painful teeth prevent good chewing and therefore favor a poor diet.
However, chewing well has benefits for our body, including:
- It favors the absorption of nutrients during digestion.
- It favors and improves the digestion process.
- It helps us against stress, we lower anxiety levels and we oxygenate our body better.
- It makes us enjoy food, its textures, flavors and smells in the best way.
- We can avoid suffering from gastritis. The saliva that is produced by chewing food well produces an alkaline pH that balances the levels of acidity in the stomach, preventing backflow and heartburn.
- Chewing properly helps you lose weight, since people who eat quickly and without chewing are much more likely to suffer from obesity.
- After this time of many meals, it is time to propose a healthy and balanced diet. From Dental Clinics Group, we encourage you to go to the free review so that we can help you in this process!
Choose the clinic you want to make your query and we will contact you in a very short time giving you an answer.
Remember that you also have us available on our usual channels on social networks or by calling each clinic directly.